Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions
Thanks for taking the time to read this as it means you are still planning on visiting Prague and you’re interested in exploring the city with a guide. It’s a difficult time so for the foreseeable future the following 5 practices will be observed:
1) Any bookings made will have normal cancellation terms i.e. you give me at least a week notice of cancellation and you get a full refund. If you have booked a tour like Czech Food and Beer Tasting and local rules prevent that from going ahead then you’ll receive a full refund and option to change the tour.
2) I already run “small group” tours so that won’t change but with a group of 6 I will remind people to try and maintain distance.
3) I will try and keep two metres distance and not wear a face mask. However if anybody on the tour requires me to wear a face mask then I’m ok with that and it will be an FFP2 medical mask. Currently the city requires all people wear face protection only inside buildings and on public transport. It does not apply to outside on the street, squares, alleyways, passages or restaurant/cafes. This may become voluntary in the future but at the time of the tour it is your responsibility to cover your mouth and nose as required. An approved KN95 or FFP2 anti-particle respirator is recommended. Note that this means you’ll need a face covering if you book the City Walking Tour as that includes a tram trip.
4) I will provide hand-sanitiser for those who want it.
5) No hugging or shaking hands. Instead I will use the cup-hand greeting or arm bump.
I hope you understand that these are simple precautions and should not affect your enjoyment of the tours but if you have any questions then simply Contact Me.